Who Should Attend?
- Training designers, developers and trainers/facilitators (of all types of learning media)who want to know how to increase the learning impact of their learning initiatives.
- Learning leaders who want to increase their organization’s training return on investment (ROI).
- Organization development / change management practitioners who want to proactively influence their organization’s learning culture.
What Is It About?
You know the value of learning. You know that the future of your organization and its employees depends on remaining competitive in the marketplace. This workshop is all about leveraging your learners’ learning capacity and capability to positively impact both employee performance and bottom line results.
The LEARNING Competency Architecture is a visual representation and documentation of the core competencies and the learning skills and strategies needed by every learner to unleash their unlimited learning and performance potential.
What Are The Benefits?
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Reduce the amount of time it takes your learners to become productive, i.e., help them quickly gain, retain, recall and use new knowledge and skills.
- Improve your workforce’s personal information processing capacity and capability to more effectively manage their instant access, high volume, and information-laden world.
- Increase your organization’s return on investment (ROI) for training by designing, developing and delivering training based on the proactive use of learning competencies.
- Help your employees become highly proficient learners with increased value to your organization.
- Reinforce and enhance your organization’s learning culture by using the learning competencies as the foundation for learning job-specific competencies.
- Enhance your existing competency system by incorporating the LEARNING Competency Architecture
You will receive the following materials:
- LEARNING Competency Architecture Workbook
- LEARNING Competency Architecture(book)