Brilliant Brainloading™ Blueprint (eBook)
Discover the proven method for taking in and processing new knowledge and skills so you (and your learners) can more easily gain, retain, recall and reuse new information. What would be the impact, both personally and professionally, if you and your learners became not just good learners but great learners? What if you designed your training programs so they followed the natural learning process used by all learners? The Brilliant Brainloading™ Process is based on the neuroscience of learning (NOL) to ensure you (and your learners) are following and actively participating in a proven learning process.
- 6 Core Brilliant Brainloading™ Competencies – Discover the 6Cs
- 20 Brilliant Brainloading™ Skills – to learn anything, anywhere, anytime
- 300 Brilliant Brainloading™ Strategies – to maximize your learners’ learning retention and recall
Go to www.learnware.com to purchase and download
Facilitation Skills and Strategies Guide – Classroom-Based and Synchronous Web-Based
There are ten facilitation strategies every facilitator should use when facilitating training, either classroom-based or synchronous web-based (virtual). Each facilitation skill is described in detail, listing the behaviours facilitators need to demonstrate to be effective.
- Facilitation Skills Observation Checklist: A Facilitation Skills Observation Checklist (Resource 1) is included at the end of the guide to assess how well these facilitation skills are being demonstrated.
- Six Categories of Facilitation Strategies: Facilitators also follow specific strategies to enhance the human interaction, information processing, and use and application of key knowledge and skills. There are six facilitation strategy categories. The facilitation strategies within each category are described, including outlines for how to facilitate each one.
Go to www.learnware.com to purchase and download (Guide is currently being updated)