Imagine if you and other employees in your organization became GREAT learners!
What would be the personal and organizational impact?
As professional learning designers and facilitators we make sure you and your employees gain, retain, recall and reuse new knowledge and skills to achieve both personal and organizational success.
We have the expertise, based on over forty years experience, to
custom-design training programs and competency-based learning systems for any performance improvement need, using a variety of highly interactive learning methods and media (blended).
- Learning Architect: Train your training designers/developers (for any type of media design) how to create really effective learning content following the 6Cs Learning Maximizer Process.
- Brainloading Brilliance: Teach your employees how to maximize their learning to quickly learn job-specific skilled knowledge. Provide learning maximization and study skills support for certification, accreditation or licensing candidates to more easily and successfully achieve their professional designations – licensed online modules or classroom-based.
- CTP/CTDP Certification Study Site: Achieve your professional designation in less time with less stress. You’ll learn what to study and how to study the materials so you can more easily pass the exam. You’ll also have access to other valuable tools and resources to support your certification success. www.ctpstudysite.com or www.ctdpstudysite.com
- Your Learnware – Online Portal: Click here for instant access to the online modules (24/7).
- New Employee Orientation and Onboarding: Customize a New Employee Orientation and Onboarding System (paper-based and/or online three month employee-driven process) for your organization to quickly achieve proficient new employee performance.
- Facilitation Skills & Strategies: Train your trainers/facilitators how to facilitate classroom and web-based synchronous or asynchronous training initiatives to effectively launch your custom-designed training initiatives.
Learnware Design Inc. was the creator/designer of the Canadian Society for Training and Development’s (CSTD) Training Competency Architecture and Toolkit. The TCA and Toolkit were the foundational documents used to support the Certified Training and Development Professional designations (CTP and CTDP) from 1995 to 2010. The TCA and companion Toolkit served to establish the standards against which Training and Development professionals seeking certification were assessed.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read or write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”
Take advantage of our free consultation, contact us today!