Imagine if you and other employees in your organization became GREAT learners!
What would be the personal and organizational impact?
As professional learning designers and facilitators we make sure you and your employees gain, retain, recall and reuse new knowledge and skills to achieve both personal and organizational success.
We have the expertise, based on over thirty-nine years experience, to
Custom-design training programs for any performance improvement need, using a variety of highly interactive learning methods and media (blended).
- Learning Architect: Train your training designers/developers (any type of media design) how to create really effective learning content following the 6Cs Learning Maximizer Process.
- Brain Loading for Success: Teach your employees how to maximize their learning to quickly learn job-specific skilled knowledge. Provide learning maximization and study skills support for certification, accreditation or licensing candidates to more easily and successfully achieve their professional designations - online modules or classroom-based.
- CTP/CTDP Certification Study Site: Achieve your profesional designation in less time with less stress. You’ll learn what to study and how to study the materials so you can more easily pass the exam. You’ll also have access to other valuable tools and resources to support your certification success.
- Your Learnware – Online Portal: Click here for instant access to the online modules (24/7).
- New Employee Orientation and Onboarding: Customize a New Employee Orientation and Onboarding System (paper-based and/or online three month employee-driven process) for your organization to quickly achieve proficient new employee performance.
- Facilitation Skills & Strategies: Train your trainers/facilitators how to facilitate classroom and web-based synchronous or asynchronous training initiatives to effectively launch your custom-designed training initiatives.
Learnware Design Inc. is the creator of the Canadian Society for Training and Development’s (CSTD) Training Competency Architecture (TCA) and Toolkit. The TCA is a comprehensive resource for the Training and Development profession, and CSTD recognizes the TCA as the syllabus for the Certified Training and Development Professional designation. The TCA and companion Toolkit serve to establish the standards against which a training and development professional seeking certification is assessed.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read or write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”
Take advantage of our free thirty minute consultation, contact us today!